I thought that this class would be interesting when I registered for it, and I was right. I really did enjoy this class. I learned so many things about technology. I learned that there are lots of websites out there to help educators make lesson plans more easily, and not have to spend a dime on most of it. It is not expensive to produce a presentation, or short video for your class. A few sites that one can use, are websites like Prezi, or Screen-cast-o-matic, and TeacherTube. Other sites on the web, help educators organize lesson plan ideas. Some of the sites to help with social bookmarking are, Pinterest, Digg, and Delicious.
Now that I know about all of these sites, I plan on exploring these sites more, and get started on making lesson plans, as I learn and go through college; and in conclusion, I recommend any student that is interested in becoming a teacher to take EDTC-245 sooner rather than later. You will learn so much in this class.
No comments:
Post a Comment